Thursday, June 24, 2010

Challenge #2 - Color Challenge

Hey everyone, its Jessica. Before I get to this week's challenge I wanted to let you all know the winner of the Inspration challenge. Drum roll please.....................................Carisa. I used the fruit machine and her namecame up. Congrats Carisa, Cass or I will get something out to you soon.

OK now for challenge #2. We are going to have a color challenge. I want you to pick 3 colors from this picture to create your card with. So basically any 3 colors of the rainbow.



Good luck ladies, I can't wait to see what you come up with. The due date for this challenge will be July 15th. So that gives you an extra week to get something done.

6 comments:

  1. Bold Brights colors this should be fun,hope to get this done over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited about the blog!! fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I just stumbled upon this blog, thanks for letting me know about it girls....LOL When did yall start this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I beleive Cass set the blog up about 3 weeks ago. Since participation over at CM is lacking it was discussed and decided that having the FB group and the challenge blog would be more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a card and submitted it, it was a little past the due date, but there wasn't another challenge up yet, so I figured I was ok.

    ReplyDelete